Friday, December 2, 2011

The Beginning

I have choose to try something new "blogging", this will be the first time for me to attempt this. New things have started to happen to me and I am very excited to share! 

The week of the 28th started off interesting, I ended up having surgery on my right breast that my doctor found 2 masses that were pre cancer. I didn't have much time to register everything as it all happened so fast. After the surgery the doctor told me they got everything out and no need to worry! That was great news, so I can say I beat you cancer, don't mess with me. Couldn't be anymore happier with the situation.  

On Nov 29th, I received a phone call from Rev3 asking me to become a part of there triathlon team, what an amazing opportunity! I get to race for a team that I truly respect in the ways they uphold the sport and their company.  I can't wait to share more about this adventure of mine, it will be a great ride! All I can do now is train, train, train for 2012!

I look forward to this opportunity to share my stories with everyone, I hope you enjoy what I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment